We truly get excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Our objective is to make sure your consultation will be pleasant and informative. Dr. Dressler will conduct a thorough examination, review the clinical diagnosis with you and discuss the treatment plan. We will also provide you with an estimate of the treatment time and cost involved. Adequate time will be scheduled to completely answer all your questions. The consultation will take approximately 45 minutes.
One of three outcomes will be determined at this first visit:
- Treatment is not needed…no further visits necessary.
- Treatment will be needed in the future…we will place you on a growth and development recall program.
- Treatment is needed now…we will schedule the appropriate follow-up appointments to initiate treatment.
We understand that orthodontics is a personal, as well as a financial investment. Therefore, many of our patients have questions regarding fees and financial arrangements. For your convenience, our practice offers the following payment options that will be explained thoroughly by our financial coordinator:
- In-Office Financing: We offer flexible financial arrangements with a minimal down payment and zero interest.
- Pay-in-Full Option: If you should decide to pay-in-full at the beginning of treatment, we will extend a bookkeeping courtesy discount.
- Third-Party Financing: We have partnered with numerous healthcare finance companies (i.e. CareCredit and Unicorn Financial) to offer payment plans with no down payment and low fixed finance rates. For your convenience, a link to their websites is located on the links page.
Please complete the New Patient Forms before your first visit. Also, if you have dental/orthodontic insurance, please bring your insurance card. This will allow us to verify your coverage and assist us in maximizing your benefits. Please let us know if you have a flexible benefits option through your employer (also called Cafeteria Plan or Flex Spending). We can assist you in reimbursement.